· Administers a portfolio of more complex / higher value accounts with a lesser degree of supervision, including management of WIP and Debtors on own portfolio; interpretation of Investment Reviews and completion of action points; completion of annual reviews; distribution Checklists
· Liaises directly with clients and professional advisers in relation to administration matters including drafting and issuing routine correspondence and e-mails without prior approval by team leader / Relationship Lead
· Appreciates fully such matters that should be referred to the appointed Team Leader or Relationship Lead e.g. complex or unusual transaction requests, fee issues, service complaints etc
· Assists in ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
· Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
Candidates should have 3-5 years’ experience in a CSP environment and a good working knowledge of company and trust administration. Knowledge of a variety of tax compliance and structuring would be beneficial. You will be ICSA or STEP qualified. Previous experience of administering property structures would be desirable.