A Leading Financial Services client are looking for a PMO Officer to join their business on a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for managing and delivery of both Business and Regulatory change, across the full project lifecycle.
Responsibilities will include
- Chairing/attending working group meetings and distributing minutes and actions
- Gathering project data, analysing and producing PowerPoint packs
- Supporting Project & Change Managers with their Plans, Resourcing needs/ allocation
- Managing and supporting the financials being processed over Portfolio cost centres
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience of working in a project environment
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Advanced working knowledge of Office products, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Please apply within or contact Ricky Nutt at Hamblin for more details.