Skills and experience required:
– At least 3 years experience in a varied role including company administration, company secretarial, compliance reviews.
– Basic understanding of VAT, accounts and tax as well as their filing requirements.
– Good team player as will be working with and assisting a number of senior administrators during the probationary period.
– Good understanding of AML/Due diligence requirements.
– Good standard of written communication.
– Good attention to detail.
– Confident dealing with both clients and members of other departments and offices within the Group.
– Holds a relevant qualification (e.g. ICSA Certificate) and willing to continue professional education.
– Confident to work on own initiative with on-the-job training.
– Able to take ownership of delegated tasks.
– Following end of probation, be capable of working on own portfolio of clients with minimum supervision.