Finding the right person for your organisation can be an expensive exercise. There are significant costs in terms of time and money in placing advertisements, handling responses, interviewing and short-listing candidates. The end result often is that the right individual is still not found. That is why it pays dividends to call upon the professional recruitment services of Hamblin to assist you.
Range of Services
- Advertising your vacancy on the Hamblin website
- Pre-selection of suitable applicants using our comprehensive candidate database
- Provision of easy to read CV’s
- Arranging interviews
- Ensuring the candidates are fully briefed prior to their interview
- The use of our in-house interviewing facilities if required
- Providing two way feedback
- Supplying temporary workers who are paid through Hamblin
- Applying for credit and criminal records checks at the request of the client
- Applying for 3 years references at the request of the client
- Notifying unsuccessful candidates
Our Commitment to our Clients
- When you place your vacancy with Hamblin you will be assigned an Account Manager who will assist you with your requirement every step of the way
- We will take a detailed job description and will be happy to visit you at your premises to gain a greater understanding of your needs
- Before being considered for employment all personnel registering for opportunities are interviewed by a Hamblin consultant
- Using our comprehensive software we will perform a candidate search and only submit CV’s that we feel match your job and person specification. If we are unable to find a suitable match we will advertise your vacancy on our website at no extra cost
- On-going contact until your requirement has been filled
As a leading employer of temporary staff on the Isle of Man, Hamblin can offer a unique and diverse range of temporary assignments. Many of our clients use our services on an exclusive basis. By registering with Hamblin you will be given access to vacancies not available through any other consultancy on the Isle of Man.
We offer excellent rates of pay and holiday pay. Temping through Hamblin offers you a flexible working arrangement whilst increasing your skill set and experience. Temping can broaden your CV or help you gain experience in a new sector, it’s a great opportunity for candidates at all levels and many of our contracts can lead to permanent employment. So if you have just moved to the Island, are in between jobs, or looking for work to fit in with other commitments, temping with Hamblin is the ideal solution.