Retained Recruitment assignments provide the most effective method of recruiting key personnel.
Hamblin works exclusively and confidentially on your behalf to select a shortlist of suitable candidates. This service offers a complete recruitment consultancy service.
Typical Retained Assignment Process
- Meet to formally agree position, person specification, benefits package and delivery timetable. Recommend most suitable method to deliver
- Assignment proposal sent to client
- Client authorises/signs and returns the retained assignment proposal
- 1st Stage invoice issued to Client for payment
- Design and development of an advertising campaign or media plan. This can include the use of relevant trade journals and the confidential advertising of the position on our website
- Hamblin proceeds to identify suitable Applicants
- Hamblin approaches suitable Applicants, pre-screen and interview
- Full Applicant CV and Interview notes forwarded to the Client for consideration
- Discuss Applicants with the Client and agree shortlist
- Psychometric testing (optional at extra cost)
- Hamblin arranges interviews between the Client and Applicants, confirm in writing
- Hamblin supplies Client Company information to Applicant in preparation for interview
- Interview facilities at our offices if required
- Client conducts interviews for short-listed Applicants
- Hamblin mediates throughout the interview process
- On successful Applicant start date, Hamblin will raise second and final invoice to the client
- Aftercare service provided to both Client and Applicant
To stay up to date with our latest vacancies like our Facebook page.