The interim management arm of Hamblin Executive is designed to meet short to medium term needs. It encompasses projects and fixed contract assignments.
Interim provides the Island’s business community with flexible working professionals offering well-honed and transferable skills. Contractors are often self-employed consultants, executives specialising in fixed term contracts or who are between contracts, semi-retired professionals or qualified people wishing to return to work after a career break.
The cost associated with contracting depends on the skill and level of expertise required for the role. Generally the cost per hour, day, week or month would be equivalent to the cost of a similarly skilled permanent employee but without the costs associated with termination, sickness, pension or other benefits.
Range of Services
Hamblin Interim has a pool of motivated and talented executives particularly in the fields of:
- Accountancy and Finance
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- IT and Information Management
- Trust and Company Management
- General Management
Hamblin Interim provides an immediate solution to management or technical resource problems such as:
- New project management and co-ordination of systems upgrades or other capital investment
- The introduction of new systems, working practices or internal audit procedures
- Recovering from ‘backlog’ situations particularly in relation to compliance
- Covering maternity or long term sick leave
- Where there are headcount or payroll restrictions
- Acquisitions, disposals or mergers
- Where budgetary requirements dictate the timing of using external professional expertise
- Adding to management resources which may be stretched with seasonal workloads
To stay up to date with our latest vacancies like our Facebook page.