Established for almost thirty years and the largest of its kind, Hamblin is the Isle of Man's premier recruitment, training and HR consultancy providing a full range of employment, training and HR solutions to the Island’s private and public sectors.
Retained by many of the top employers Hamblin employs a large team of qualified, well trained and highly experienced professionals dedicated to assisting employers and candidates alike to meet their respective needs.
There are numerous advantages of using Hamblin Employment Group of which can be seen from two different points of view; firstly from the perspective of businesses and secondly from the perspective of a jobseeker. Hamblin has the resources and experise to fulfil the needs of both these parties.
We provide Executive Search and Selection and Interim Management services as well as Permanent and Temporary vacancies through our three employment divisions. Our website contains up to date jobs and employment oppotunities within Finance, Commercial and Public sector organisations.
Job of the day
17516 - SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR - NEW BUSINESS
Acting as primary contact point for IFAs your duties will include:
· Accurately prepare and record standard and non-standard illustrations with correct authorisation, within agreed service levels and standards.
· Deliver a high standard of customer service through outstanding quality of work by ensuring that all calls and enquiries are handled in a professional manner, taking ownership of recording and following these through to resolution.
· Monitor the agent adviser system to ensure sufficient departmental telephone cover is consistently in place and raise any resource problems with the Team Leader.
· Actively monitor the New Business functional mailbox to ensure that all incoming emails are answered with 24 hours and that illustration requests are completed in accordance with the Company's service charter.
.To deliver a high standard of customer service in relation to these queries by managing client expectations and taking ownership.
· Comply with the data protection and security policy in line with company procedures therefore understanding the risks inherent to the role.
· Process items of post, produce and despatch notices of the right to cancel and other key items of correspondence within the agreed timescales and to a high degree of accuracy as requested by the Team Leader.
· Ensure that all complaints are investigated and full resolution prepared to an agreed quality within agreed timescales.
· Self-manage workloads effectively to ensure that work is completed within agreed timescales and escalate any issues to the Team Leader.
Previous experience in a similar role is required. Study towards attainment of CF1 & FA1 is desirable.
20x GRADUATE ROLES - eGaming
We have multiple opportunities for Graduates or A-level school leavers to join a progressive and exciting E-gaming company. You will need to be confident in your Maths skills (GCSE grade C and above) and have a flexible approach to working on a shift basis.
The work is exciting and like nothing else available on the Isle of Man. In return you will gain an outstanding salary, an amazing working environment and potential to progress.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
To gain an understanding of the eGaming industry
Understand the eGaming market within the Isle of Man
Understand the key elements of responsible gambling
Gain an insight into AML, KYC and types of fraud within the eGaming industry
Who is this course suitable for?
This is an ideal course for any company/individual who is currently working with or will be working with the Gaming Industry.
The course is £250+vat per delegate (this includes a light lunch)
n.b. in-house delivery of this programme is also available.
Contact Rebecca on 640420 or email email@example.com for more details
Introduction to eGaming
Watch this space - course enhancement in development!
Next course October 2014 - dates to be confirmed.
A three day course designed for those wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for entry into this exciting and dynamic sector.
The course consists of four modules designed to increase the participants' awareness and understanding of the e-gaming sector and how they might position and present themselves to a potential employer.
The four modules are:
What is e-gaming?
The ideal employee
Risk and social responsibility
CV skills and interview techniques.
Course dates to be released shortly.
Contact Rebecca on 640420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for course dates and more details
n.b. candidates will be required to attend a pre-screening to assess suitability for the course.
Let us help you with your recruitment needs
Let us help you with your recruitment needs
The complete solution to your HR and training needs
To stay up to date with our latest vacancies like our Facebook page.