Established for almost thirty years and the largest of its kind, Hamblin is the Isle of Man's premier recruitment, training and HR consultancy providing a full range of employment, training and HR solutions to the Island’s private and public sectors.
Retained by many of the top employers Hamblin employs a large team of qualified, well trained and highly experienced professionals dedicated to assisting employers and candidates alike to meet their respective needs.
There are numerous advantages of using Hamblin Employment Group of which can be seen from two different points of view; firstly from the perspective of businesses and secondly from the perspective of a jobseeker. Hamblin has the resources and experise to fulfil the needs of both these parties.
We provide Executive Search and Selection and Interim Management services as well as Permanent and Temporary vacancies through our three employment divisions. Our website contains up to date jobs and employment oppotunities within Finance, Commercial and Public sector organisations.
Hamblin Employment Group is pleased to be attending EiG 2014 in Berlin.
The European iGaming Congress (EiG) has moved to Germany this year and will take place at the Arena Berlin expo hall from 21-23 October 2014.
Come and see us at the eGaming sectors largest trade show on stand 737.
Job of the day
17780 - FINANCE DIRECTOR
Our Client requires a commercially minded ACA with a strong track record of improving profitability and effectiveness of finance as a business partner within organisations.
- work with senior teams to grow the businesses formulating strategies and plans
- lead and develop finance teams
- lead and manage the budgeting process
- overall cash management on an ongoing basis
- formulation of annual budgets and targets
- overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters, including audit systems
- preparation and submission of weekly and monthly updates
- presentation of annual accounts with recommendations
- review of accounts and investigation of variances then setting recovery plans
- treasury matters
- capital expenditure - evaluation and preparation of submissions
- insurance/ risk management
- setting annual cost rates and prices for customers
- close involvement in commercial negotiations with customers
- ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
Skills and experience required:
- fully qualified ACA with all levels of experience
- previous experience of working with UK and international organisations
- excellent commercial and business experience
- exceptional communication skills at all levels
- strong IT skills, always ahead of new technologies
- ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making
- strategically focused with strong operational and decision making experience
- confident communicator with the ability to influence others
- experience of dealing with negotiations for acquisitions
- hands on project and change management experience
20x GRADUATE ROLES - eGaming
We have multiple opportunities for Graduates or A-level school leavers to join a progressive and exciting E-gaming company. You will need to be confident in your Maths skills (GCSE grade C and above) and have a flexible approach to working on a shift basis.
The work is exciting and like nothing else available on the Isle of Man. In return you will gain an outstanding salary, an amazing working environment and potential to progress.
Send your CV to email@example.com for more details
Next course: 20th & 21st November 2014
A two day course designed for those wishing to acquire knowledge and skills about this exciting and dynamic sector.
The course consists of four modules designed to increase the participants' awareness and understanding of the e-gaming sector and how they might position and present themselves to a potential employer.
The four modules are:
What is e-gaming?
The ideal employee
Risk and social responsibility
CV skills and interview techniques.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to book your place
n.b. candidates may be required to attend a pre-screening to assess suitability for the course.
Let us help you with your recruitment needs
Let us help you with your recruitment needs
The complete solution to your HR and training needs
To stay up to date with our latest vacancies like our Facebook page.