Established for almost thirty years and the largest of its kind, Hamblin is the Isle of Man's premier recruitment, training and HR consultancy providing a full range of employment, training and HR solutions to the Island’s private and public sectors.
Retained by many of the top employers Hamblin employs a large team of qualified, well trained and highly experienced professionals dedicated to assisting employers and candidates alike to meet their respective needs.
There are numerous advantages of using Hamblin Employment Group of which can be seen from two different points of view; firstly from the perspective of businesses and secondly from the perspective of a jobseeker. Hamblin has the resources and experise to fulfil the needs of both these parties.
We provide Executive Search and Selection and Interim Management services as well as Permanent and Temporary vacancies through our three employment divisions. Our website contains up to date jobs and employment oppotunities within Finance, Commercial and Public sector organisations.
Hamblin Employment Group is pleased to be attending EiG 2014 in Berlin.
The European iGaming Congress (EiG) has moved to Germany this year and will take place at the Arena Berlin expo hall from 21-23 October 2014.
Come and see us at the eGaming sectors largest trade show on stand 737.
Job of the day
17790 - IT SALES PROFESSIONAL
We are seeking an IT sales professional.
The role involves supporting pre-sales activities by giving detailed information about technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet customer's needs.
Technical support knowledge.
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. The varied tasks carried out by an IT sales professional include:
· understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
· ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes, and then documenting them;
· identifying and developing new business through networking;
· generate new business leads and arrange meetings;
· preparing and delivering customer presentations articulately and confidently;
· marketing and promoting the company through attending industry events;
· maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals;
· developing effective sales plans using sales methodology;
· understanding of software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts, such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas;
· meeting sales targets and contributing to team targets;
· networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional services;
· responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature;
· managing your own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals;
20x GRADUATE ROLES - eGaming
We have multiple opportunities for Graduates or A-level school leavers to join a progressive and exciting E-gaming company. You will need to be confident in your Maths skills (GCSE grade C and above) and have a flexible approach to working on a shift basis.
The work is exciting and like nothing else available on the Isle of Man. In return you will gain an outstanding salary, an amazing working environment and potential to progress.
Send your CV to email@example.com for more details
Next course: 20th & 21st November 2014
A two day course designed for those wishing to acquire knowledge and skills about this exciting and dynamic sector.
The course consists of four modules designed to increase the participants' awareness and understanding of the e-gaming sector and how they might position and present themselves to a potential employer.
The four modules are:
What is e-gaming?
The ideal employee
Risk and social responsibility
CV skills and interview techniques.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to book your place
n.b. candidates may be required to attend a pre-screening to assess suitability for the course.
Let us help you with your recruitment needs
Let us help you with your recruitment needs
The complete solution to your HR and training needs
To stay up to date with our latest vacancies like our Facebook page.