Established for almost thirty years and the largest of its kind, Hamblin is the Isle of Man's premier recruitment, training and HR consultancy providing a full range of employment, training and HR solutions to the Island’s private and public sectors.
Retained by many of the top employers Hamblin employs a large team of qualified, well trained and highly experienced professionals dedicated to assisting employers and candidates alike to meet their respective needs.
There are numerous advantages of using Hamblin Employment Group of which can be seen from two different points of view; firstly from the perspective of businesses and secondly from the perspective of a jobseeker. Hamblin has the resources and experise to fulfil the needs of both these parties.
We provide Executive Search and Selection and Interim Management services as well as Permanent and Temporary vacancies through our three employment divisions. Our website contains up to date jobs and employment oppotunities within Finance, Commercial and Public sector organisations.
Job of the day
17601 - NEW BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
Our client is seeking a New Business Administrator to join the team.
- Undertake all activities to progress the customer service request in accordance with local procedures and guidelines as qualified to do so through the skills matrix
- Accurate and complete processing of customer service requests
- Liaising with Regional Offices and other relevant parties to ensure completeness of customers’ requests
-Liaising with Regional Office and other relevant parties to chase outstanding documents or information to progress the customer’s request
- Undertake activities to progress the customer service request in accordance with local procedures and guidelines
- Provide and update management or performance information as required
- Recognise the importance of working together as a team to maximise team, department and company results
- 5 GCSEs Grade C or above to include Maths and English and/or NVQ Level 1 – or equivalent
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous Life office experience
20x GRADUATE ROLES - eGaming
We have multiple opportunities for Graduates or A-level school leavers to join a progressive and exciting E-gaming company. You will need to be confident in your Maths skills (GCSE grade C and above) and have a flexible approach to working on a shift basis.
The work is exciting and like nothing else available on the Isle of Man. In return you will gain an outstanding salary, an amazing working environment and potential to progress.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
To gain an understanding of the eGaming industry
Understand the eGaming market within the Isle of Man
Understand the key elements of responsible gambling
Gain an insight into AML, KYC and types of fraud within the eGaming industry
Who is this course suitable for?
This is an ideal course for any company/individual who is currently working with or will be working with the Gaming Industry.
The course is £250+vat per delegate (this includes a light lunch)
n.b. in-house delivery of this programme is also available.
Contact Rebecca on 640420 or email email@example.com for more details
Introduction to eGaming
Watch this space - course enhancement in development!
Next course October 2014 - dates to be confirmed.
A three day course designed for those wishing to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for entry into this exciting and dynamic sector.
The course consists of four modules designed to increase the participants' awareness and understanding of the e-gaming sector and how they might position and present themselves to a potential employer.
The four modules are:
What is e-gaming?
The ideal employee
Risk and social responsibility
CV skills and interview techniques.
Course dates to be released shortly.
Contact Rebecca on 640420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for course dates and more details
n.b. candidates will be required to attend a pre-screening to assess suitability for the course.
Let us help you with your recruitment needs
Let us help you with your recruitment needs
The complete solution to your HR and training needs
To stay up to date with our latest vacancies like our Facebook page.